Epee & Foil Competitive
NWFC is renowned for this elite program, it is the place from which all of the NWFC champions have come. This program is for fencers with experience and the desire to train for regional, national, and international level competitions. Comp fencers meet four times a week, 2 hours in duration, and focus on tactics and strategy, agility, fitness, and includes lots of strip time. If you think you are ready to join the Comp group, talk to a coach.
This program is designed for experienced fencers who wish to be challenged technically and physically.
The Comp program will include conditioning sessions.
Monthly Tuition Options, choose one:
$540 for four classes per month + 4 private lessons per month.
$600 for four classes per month + 8 private lessons per month.
- Read about private lessons HERE
- Strip coaching at tournaments is included but not guaranteed.
- Pre-Nationals Camp is included.
- Comp fencers will receive a 10% club discount on all other camps.
- Open Bouting is included in class fees.